Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby Shower

My friends and I decided to have a baby shower on the 3rd of November. But sadly, among the 7 of them on the 2 of them make it. The other 2 are exempted because Kristine was in Saudi at the moment while Hanna was living (and studying) already in Canada for how many years and she couldn't make it and for the others its because of the bad weather and some of them are still in the cemetery. The only people that went to my baby shower are Sheila and Xtin (Christine). Well, even though the 2 of them were the ones who are there I still say that I'm happy that I was able to have friends like them.

Carbonara cooked by Hubby & Me
Palabok
Choco Cherry Torte (my fave)

 






After we ate at our house, we sang a bit in our Magic Sing and decided to go to SM North Edsa to stroll around even though its raining. When we got home, we continue singing and eating at the same time lol In the end, even though I was pretty tired, I was able to have some fun hanging out with them.

at Worlds of Fun








 






At home once again (Me, Sheila, Xtin & Mom being an extra LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment