Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me~

My Birthday Cake <3 br="br">

Another year for me has come! Today, I'm celebrating  my 2*th Birthday. Of course, my age's still a big secret, it's up for you to guess it ^o^v

It's raining today and it's a bit cold. Well, it's always raining when my birthday arrives and nothing new to that lol. But it won't be the reason for me to stop celebrating my birthday with my family and extended family.

During afternoon, Hubby, Yohann and I went to mom's house in order to have a little gathering for my birthday. My little brother also gave me some souvenirs as gifts that he bought from Bohol. Then during Dinner Time, we (Hubby's Family) went to Luk Foo and celebrated my birthday there. Time flies fast when you're really enjoying. I really had fun, I hope that next year would be much more fun than this.


I wanna thank God for giving me another year to be productive and for the guidance and love that he always gave to me and to my family.  Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday! Each greeting (thru pms, wall post, texts) really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. You all made me feel so special and loved. Thank you all ^o^ v

No comments:

Post a Comment