Friday, September 28, 2012

EOS Lens A3 Brown Review

Before, I was afraid in buying some contact lens in online stores because either some of them might be fake or some of them are scammer. Out of curiosity, I gave it a try. This is my first time in buying a lens from an online store in Facebook. The shop's name was Eye Candy Shop. The owner of the said shop was very friendly and accommodating plus she has a good reputation in selling some contact lenses unlike the other stores that I inquired so I decided to buy from her. Plus, some of the cosplayers that I know also bought some contact lenses from her so I feel at ease when I made a transaction with her. 


This is my first choice (EOS A3 Brown) when it comes to brown lenses but when I saw the Bambi Princess Mimi by Tsubasa Lenses, I instantly fell in love in it but too bad, it was already out of stock and I had no idea when she will restock it. So instead, she gave me a similar one. Luckily, it's also the one that I'm eye-ing on.

Okay, enough with the blah blah blah and let's go on with the review. Sorry for the low quality of pics though >.<

Bambi Almond


EOS A3 Brown


Diameter: 14.8mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Duration: 1 year (disposable)



So, violet lens are my one and only graded lens and I wanted to try this lens for my Nami and Lucy cosplay for a change (I haven't been wearing a contact lens ever since I started cosplaying but I do wear some contacts when going out during casual days) but sadly, the graded lens weren't available and if I want to pre-order, I'll wait at least 4-6 weeks before it arrives (and I can't wait that long because I'm using it for my Lucy cosplay in Cosmania x >.<)


Will post some more pics of me in EOS A3 Brown later ;P
without flash and without make-up -.-



with proper lighting. Don't mind my bra >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment