Saturday, March 30, 2013

Holy Week at Zambales

And we're back since yesterday! Just got a little bit tired and lazy in post processing some pics. Anyway, I enjoyed spending our Holy Week at Zambales even though we only stayed there for 1 night. We arrived there at around 4pm (instead of 12 or 1pm) because of the heavy traffic O_O We checked in at Villa Janella Beach Resort in Pundaquit, Zambales. They've got friendly staffs and their services are nice. Plus, there's no corkage fee in any foods and drinks that you bring along with. The only thing that I regretted is that I wasn’t able to take so many pics during our trip but I will definitely go back there sooner or later :D


Here are some of the pics that I was only able to take.

Yohann's excited to swim (btw, it's his 1st time xD)













Family Pic :D

With sis-in-law




Then before we head home, we also dropped by at the Duty Free Freeport Exchange and also at the Puregold Duty Free. So many tempting items that I wanted to buy (if only I have enough money) that will make your wallet cry =))

My wallet, teeth & I will definitely cry if I will bought these gigantic sweets x.x


What I bought at the Duty Free Freeport Exchange: A Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara and a Loreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine (Purifying & Matifying) Icy Toner
Coke Vanilla!
Yohann still can't get the hang of his 1st summer outing xD

No comments:

Post a Comment