Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Chinese Visa Part 1: Requirements and Pink Slip

I tried my luck in applying a Chinese Visa. Hubby and I arrive at the Chinese Embassy at around 8:30am. Then we get our number for our turn to be called. Luckily, we're one of the early birds. They started calling the applicant at 8:50am.

I got lucky since my application form and its requirements was accepted. Then I was given a pink slip stating that I need to come back on Friday (July 18). I don't know if they will give me a visa even though they accepts my requirements.

The requirements that I pass are Business Permit, DTI Certificate, Bank Certificate, Ticket and Hotel Accomodation. So, wish me good luck~!


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop looking at the dried pods with their papery texture and have the branches propped up in my jar.
    Thank you garden lady, it was nice to meet you. Chinese Interpreter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am completely concurred with this article and i simply need say this article is extremely decent and exceptionally useful article. chinese visa london

    ReplyDelete