Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pig Rabbit Doll from You're Beautiful

Last Feb 3, I ordered a Pig Rabbit Doll Stuffed toy from E-bay. The stuffed toy costs $15.49, it's on sale combined with free shipping. The size of this one is 55cm. I've waited more than a month in order for me to receive it.

Well, finally I got it! At first, I thought that I wouldn't be able to get my order anymore since the seller told me that it would only took 12-20 business days in order for the package to arrive, which made me think that maybe the seller put the first address (incorrect address) that he received upon payment. Then I contacted him and told him that it's been more than 20 business and I still haven't got my order yet. So he told me that he's sorry for the trouble because the item that I ordered hasn't arrived yet and told me that he would refund my money (yes, a really kind seller that is). Then yesterday early morning at around 10:30am, I already received my refund from him then later at around 12:30 in the noon, my mom texted me that there's a package that I needed to get at the post office (yeah, a lil bit too late). So I'm gonna resend my payment to this seller again and will inform him that I already got my order though it was kinda very late from the day that he predicted that I would receive it.


No comments:

Post a Comment