Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yuzuki Yukari Costume Set

Well I'm kinda disappointed with Fantasy Sheep because it took us (Ouji Hime and me) a month before we we're able to receive our order because of their slow response on our e-mail. Aside from that, our order arrived with something missing from the costume set: 1 wig and the small dress (for me). Ouji Hime told the Fantasy Sheep customer service that there are some missing items on what we ordered then Fantasy Sheep told Ouji Hime that they would just refund for the missing items but Ouji Hime insisted that we don't need a refund and we needed the missing items badly. And so I needed to wait for another week and hopefully NOT another month before that missing dress of mine arrives.

Aside from being disappointed with Fantasy Sheep's service, I was kinda shocked when Ouji Hime told me that I still have a remaining balance of Php2,350 for the Yukari Costume Set and the shoes. At first, I thought that the Php3,500 that I've sent them was the full payment for the Yukari Costume,but sadly, it wasn't. It was only just a partial payment for the Yukari Costume xD A lesson learned from me, I guess. Well I'm gonna stop ranting now since there's nothing I could do but to pay for the remaining balance that I have and just wait for the dress to arrive as I was hoping that I would be able to wear it for this saturday's event in TamaMatsuri. Well I guess its still not my time to shine lololol


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what web site did you the Yuzuki Yukari Costume Set from. I've been trying to find a set with the shoes but i cant fine any. thank for the reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered it from a local online shop in our country which happens to be that they're also making some customized shoes.

      By the way, I'm selling the yukari shoes it's still unused and the reason why I'm selling it because the shoes is too big for me -.-

      Delete
    2. Hi! This is Riki from Facebook. I'd like to know if those shoes are still on sale and what size they are? I'd like to buy them if ever~ ^^

      Delete