Monday, May 21, 2012

Lucaille/Dear Wild Wigs

Hi guys, sorry for lack the of updates on this blog for the past few weeks. Its just because of our st*pid internet connection. We don't have an internet connection for almost 1 week and when our internet was back, I got a bit lazy in facing my computer for a moment xD
 
Okay, let's go back to the topic ^^. After a weekend getaway from Batangas, the wigs that I ordered from them has arrived though they didn't make it on time so I wasn't able to bring it with me and do some photoshoot. The shipping took 4 days (April 14-21) before I've received the wigs that I ordered from them. They wasn't able to ship it earlier because of some delays. Some of the wigs that I ordered was out of stock so instead of waiting for them to restock it, I decided to choose another wig. And here are the wigs that I ordered from them and I'll do a wig test on them one by one.



The courier that I chose


Unpacking xD

Nami of One Piece Wig

Dunno the character for this one xD

Shakugan no Shana

Hatsune Miku

For the wig test. Can you guess which character will I use them? :P





I wasn't to able to take a pic of the red wig while wearing it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment