Monday, May 21, 2012

VOCA★FUSION


Promotion and awareness of VOCALOID to the Filipino Community. To showcase the software, the artists and the community around VOCALOID. A fusion of different art forms combined into one. Music, Dance, Crafts and Visual Arts. All of these in one through VOCALOID.

Function room 1 of SMX will be have lots of booths with amazing merchandise (you can find stuff for cosplay, fashion, vocaloid and lots more!), lots of activities for guests and performances from bands and Pinoy Utaites.

Apparently, I wasn't able to cosplay my favorite Vocaloid character which is Yuzuki Yukari >.< The reason? I am lack of sleep and was too lazy to pack up my things >.< There were so many vocaloid cosplayers and con-goers as well though the entrance ticket for the said event was quite pricey. I was quite tired but still, I enjoyed the event even though I wasn't able to cosplay my favorite Vocaloid character.

I saw one Yukari cosplayer and thought that it was Ouji Hime's model. Well, I was kinda dismayed in Ouji Hime's commissioned props for Yukari. The props looks like it was rushed and I am not satisfied with their service in props making compared to the props of their model (Yukari).

Here are some of the Vocaloid characters during the con. Credits goes to Dreamshot Photography for the wonderful photos :)

L-R: Audrey S See, Yren Lubrin, Faye Liper, Angel Ayanami, Mimi Mon, Nicole Gabutina and Reika Amakura




Mimi Mon as CUL
Faye Liper as Yuzuki Yukari
Audrey S See as See U
Akire Violan as Miki

Alyssa May Parilla as China

You can view some of the pics here

No comments:

Post a Comment