Friday, May 25, 2012

My Dream Car

I'm desperate in having a car right now. Oh my God, Lord help me fulfill this very expensive dream of mine >.< My Father's already home so I'm asking him to buy me a car and that car is Ford Fiesta Sport. I automatically fell in love with that car when I saw it for the first time. The interior and exterior of the were totally awesome. I don't care if he would buy me a 2nd hand car as long as it is food free and most importantly, that car is Ford Fiesta (demanding lol). Right now I'm begging my Father to buy me that car because sooner or later I need to learn how to drive because Yohann will be studying later on when he becomes 3. Aside from that, we don't have a reliable car right now because the Nissan Cefiro car was not in a very good condition ever since the rat ate the wirings of it. So right now, my only hope is to pray to God that he would grant this wish and convince my Father to buy me one. I need a good convincing powers dammit >.< I just hope that he would buy me one before he would get on board again. Will u please help me God? Pretty please?
 
makes me drool whenever i see a car like this


   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment