Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia (Seis Oracion Arc) | Fairy Tail


One of the costume that I liked from Lucy was from the version of Seis Oracion. I prefer cosing this one instead of her generic one because it's way too common >.<

Here's some info about her, so you can get to know her a little more =P

Lucy Heartfilia (ルーシィ・ハートフィリア Rūshi Hātofiria) is a Celestial Spirit Mage, a member of the Fairy Tail Guild and of its Team Natsu. She is the main female protagonist of the series.

Lucy was born into the once extremely wealthy and powerful Heartfilia family. Her father and mother were originally part of a merchants' guild called 'Love & Lucky' where the two met; they decided to become independent when Lucy's mother, Layla, became pregnant. They chose her name when they noticed that the sign for the guild was missing the letter "K", and instead read 'Love & Lucy'; it made an impression on them, so they decided to name their daughter after it.

Back in her home, Lucy shared a good relationship with the staff in the estate as well as, presumably, her mother, until she passed away when Lucy was around the age of ten in the year X777. However, because her father was overly obsessed with his business and money, he had neglected his daughter, which eventually led her to run away from home just over a year before the beginning of the story.


Lucy has brown eyes and blond hair that is usually tied by ribbons of a variety of colors in a singular bunch to the right side of her head. Though in the year X791, she appears to keep her hair up more often in pigtails. She has large breasts, and a curvaceous body. Her (presumed) measurements are Bust: 91 cm; Waist: 59 cm; Hip: 88 cm (37in, 23in, 36in). These measurements were later on revealed to be approximated slightly different, with the breasts being two centimeters less, and the others, one less.
 
Her pink Fairy Tail stamp is located at the back of her right hand. Additionally, Lucy does not consistently wear the same outfit. However, she always has a belt that, along with keeping her skirt up, holds her Celestial Spirit keys and a whip with a heart-shaped end. She also wears some sort of high heels. She also bears a striking resemblance to her mother. 




~*~ Otaku Expo Reload ~*~

I wasn't really planning on cosplaying Lucy in Otaku Expo Reload 2012 because some accessories of my costume aren't done yet. I just brought it with me in case Bats would be cosplaying her Erza (which I kept telling her to cosplay Erza in any incoming event so that I could cosplay Lucy LOL) and to my surprise, she really did cosplayed Erza.

Too bad, we didn't have a decent and proper photo shoot together because after I finished changing into my costume she suddenly felt nauseous because of lack of oxygen (that's what I guess) while wearing her costume and I don't know how long she already wore her costume until we arrive and also she haven't eaten until that time.


So I went on without her (she's resting and eating the time that I leave her) and still I enjoyed cosplaying Lucy even without Erza (Bats) as my partner in crime LOL

I was kinda flattered and happy because there are people who appreciated my cosplayed character and even asked if they could take a picture with me (even though I'm not used in cam whoring LOL). There's also this old lady who approached me while Hubby and I were walking and told me that I look beautiful in my costume (and yeah, that's the greatest compliment that I've ever heard ^.^) I'll also cosplay some of Lucy's outfit soon.

We're (Hubby, Bats and I) planning to have a photo shoot with this characters soon as long as the weather is good. I have more time to practice cam whoring xD For now, enjoy some of the pics that we're taken during the con. Enjoy!


(c) Yu Photography

(c) Homer Salvador
               (c) Karl Fairburne - same pose lol

~*~ Enchanted Culture Fest ~*~

Got very tired and happy at the same time in this event. So many people approached us (Bats and I) while we're on our way on the venue of the event. Just realized that you can also get tired upon making a pose lol Hope that there would still be an event like this next year. Sorry if I look whatever in this pic u_u

  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment