Monday, August 20, 2012

SCAMMER ALERT! Part 2

Guys, beware of this cosplayer scammer. His name is Rowie Tarroza A.K.A. Rowie Zilla. He's 17 years old (Nov. 20, 1994 is his birthday), an SK Councilor in their Barangay in Parañaque and studying at Olivarez College taking up BS in Tourism. Wow, I didn't notice that I've made a good introduction of him >.< I didn't know how true is this, I just saw it in his Facebook Profile. Anyway, it's been 4 months since I asked him to do some commissioned costume of Lina Inverse from the anime, The Slayers. That's what I'm planning to cosplay for June or July events. But since, it got delayed for so many months, I've got annoyed by this little brat because he got the time to be active and changing his primary pic in Facebook instead of attending to his customer's needs and he doesn't even respond to some of his customers. He doesn't even give us some proofs that our costume was being made. He just tells us that it's being made at the moment. Most of us (customers), wants a refund from him but too bad, he doesn't want to give us what we want because his main reason was that he already bought some materials for our costume and another reason was that there's a problem in school, seamstress, etc.etc. He also got a poor craftsmanship because one of his customer was complaining that it wasn't exactly the way he want it. I just wish that this guy would get 100x karma from the things that he have done to us and I just hope that he won't show his fugly face during conventions because I don't know what I'll do to him if ever I'll see his shitty bastard face.



Facebook Accounts: Rowie Tarroza (Personal Account)
Rowie Zilla Üü
(Cosplay Account)

No comments:

Post a Comment