Monday, October 1, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia (X791 Arc) | Fairy Tail

~*~ Cosmania '12 ~*~ 

This is my first time in making my own costume. I decided to give sewing a try so that I could save more money and also to avoid some shitty scammers. This is the third time (1st was at the Otaku Expo Reload, 2nd in Enchanted Culture Fest and 3rd in Cosmania '12) that I cosplayed Lucy. Seems like Hubby loves to see me cosplaying her. I already cosplayed in her Seis Oracion Version costume and this is my second costume in her. I just need to fix some parts that needs to be fixed especially the boots part >.< 

And yeah, I really enjoyed cosplaying her in that outfit because I feel more at ease compare to the other one. It's my 1st time wearing a contact lens for cosplay and also wearing a long bought boots that are stocked in the shoe box for almost 2 years. I bought it before I got pregnant and didn't have a chance to wear it and now's the right time. But hell, those boots are killing my feet >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment