Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Papercraft Collections

It's been 3 years since I became addicted in papercrafting. I just love making it though it was just time consuming >.< I left some of them at my mom's house while I brought others along with me here in where I live.

Here are some of my works for the past 3 years.

This is my very first pepakura. I instantly fell in love with this hobby when I saw the result. This is SD Athrun Sala of Gundam Seed Destiny

Yuyuko Saigyouji of Touhou Project











My first ever Hatsune Miku model
Sun-chan
One of my personal faves
Chie Isurugi - I don't know what happened to her head >.< I tried doing it like twice or thrice but it always ended up looking that way T_T
Sarina Kashiwara

Kirari Shiino
Shikanosuke Maejima
Kira Kira Rock Band

Chimecho of Pokemon
Al Azif of Demonbane - my another personal fave. Took me 3-4 days to finish this
Female Novice of Ragnarok Online
Kitsune-musume
Guchuko

Lunar
 

Chi & Freya of Chobits
Teddiursa of Pokemon
Potemayo
 

White Mokona of Magic Knight Rayearth/Tsubasa: Reservoir of Chronicle
Black Mokona of xxxHolic/Tsubasa: Reservoir of Chronicle
Chi of Chobits


Gwendolyn of Odin Sphere
Emilia Percival of Phantasy Star Portable 2

Marin of Ragnarok Online
Poring of Ragnarok Online
Hatsune Miku of Vocaloid
 


Bellossom of Pokemon
Al Azif of Demonbane
 

Hello Kitty
Kirakisyou of Rozen Maiden
Cloud Strife: Final Fantasy Advent Children
Tifa Lockheart: Final Fantasy Advent Children
Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma
Nagisa of Phantasy Star Portable 2
Human Skull



No comments:

Post a Comment