Friday, October 26, 2012

Shelbie (2009-2012): Gone But Not Forgotten

My precious and beloved pet died yesterday. We don't know the reason why, we were also surprised when my 2nd cousin told us that Shelbie wasn't moving nor breathing anymore. She died at around 4-5pm+ But before she died, we (Yohann and I) were doing the laundry beside her while Yohann is playing and talking to her >.<

I searched the web to see if there's an existing pet cemetery here in the Philippines. Actually there is one, but sadly its way too far from us. The location is in between Tagaytay and Silang Cavite. They also do cremation which they would pick up the body in your place and after 3 days they would give you the ash and some memorabilias like the certificate of death, fur and the paw prints that is engraved in the wood which costs roughly at around Php 7,500-8000 which is too pricey for us >.< We can't bury her here in the compound because the place here has no soil. So we decided to bury her in our lot today at Batangas so that we could visit her anytime we went there. We just leave Yohann to my mom in Argao today then we go back to Malabon to pick up Shelbie's body and leave at 8:45am and arrived there at 11:50am. We just ate our lunch and started digging for her grave. At around 1:45pm we just leave there and go back to Manila. We arrive at around past 4pm and will be going back to Argao to fetch Yohann.

Shelbie was my first pet dog given to me by Hubby in June or July 2009 as a birthday gift. We were just boyfriend/girlfriend back then. I'm definitely sure that as time pass, I'm gonna miss her more and more, she even got no legacy and that's the saddest part >.<

Name: Shelbie
Breed: Chow Chow
Date of Birth: May 3, 2009
Date of Death: October 25, 2012
Cause of Death: Unknown (maybe Heat Stroke? That's just my wild guess)



Her first pic when we (including her) just arrived home from Antipolo Rizal
 










This was her last pic. Too bad, I don't have her latest pic before she died :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment