Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Day Anime Challenge - Day 1

Day 1: Very first anime



Hmm the very first anime that I've watched (I think), fell in love and get addicted to it was Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon was aired in ABC 5 when I was 9 years old. I was a Grade 3 student that time. It was aired weekly, every Saturday at around 6:30pm (can't rememberthe time anymore >.<) I haven't watched the first few episodes of it. I can't even remember how I discovered Sailor Moon in Channel 5 lol maybe in their commercials I guess xD Sa sobrang adik ko sa Sailor Moon nirerecord ko na din siya sa VHS Tape lol As far as I can remember, it was aired for almost 7 years. I can't also remember if they finished the whole Sailor Moon Series before they stopped playing it. Damn, I'm getting old >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment