Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Look xD

Just cut my hair and digi permed my hair again at Bang's Tony and Jackey at SM North Edsa The Block.


It's already been a year since the last time I did a make over at the same salon. Last year, my stylist was Ms. Eugene but she's back in Korea now because she needs operation. Their promo last year was Php 5,000 inclusive of Haircut, Hair Manicure, Keratin Treatment and a Digi Perm. But this year their promo became Php 3,000 which is much affordable for people who wants their hair permed. I also have a new stylist and her name was Angel. She's very friendly, talkative and kind. Same goes to Ms. Eugene. People there will really take care of your hair and will welcome you whole-heartedly.

By the way, their technologies are way tooo awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment