Friday, April 4, 2014

Contract Marriage:Soji Shirogane Walkthrough


The attractive young president of the Shirogane Corporation. Celebrity and president of an IT firm. The terms of succeeding his father as president: getting married. His domineering personality is his flaw, but also charming.

Walkthrough 
Chapter 1: Marrying into Slavery?

1.5: No, I'm not.
1.7: Certainly.
1.11: Thank him for yesterday

Chapter 2: He wants to be called... Master?
2.1 - 2.3: Special Scenario (Required: 15AL)
2.4: I understand

2.10: Agree to sign
2.14: No, I'm your wife

Chapter 3: Shirogane Family's Back Story... The Family
3.2: Ask about Soji
3.6: Yes, of course, a slave genius
3.12: Introduce yourself

Chapter 4: The first...
4.4: Special Scenario (Required: 45 AL)
4.5: As your wife I will
4.11: Don't move
4.14: Why not relax at home?

Chapter 5: Shrinking distance and his...
5.2: Shall we hold hands?
5.3 - 5.4: Special Scenario (Required: 65 AL)
5.6: You think I'm pretty...

5.11: I still feel resistant.

Chapter 6: Argument and Dilemma
6.6: I'm sorry for causing you trouble
6.9: I have no relation with him
6.11: Special Scenario (Required: 80 AL) 
6.12: I'm sorry for getting carried away.

Chapter 7: Kidnapped, Husband and Wife bound together
7.4: I'm married
7.8: Get angry
7.12: He saved me

Chapter 8: Getting closer to one another
8.4: Give up
8.6: Hold me more!

8.14: Are you on a date, Tota?

Chapter 9: Competition, risk of break-up?!
9.2: Is this a close friend?
9.6: We scratch each other's backs.
9.10: What we're going to eat tomorrow
9.13 - 9.14: Special Scenario (Required: ?? AL)


Chapter 10: The Husband's dilemma
10.2: Can I join you?
10.5: Do you want to go ask Mr. Arima about it?
10.14: I trusted you...

Chapter 11: The end of the contract, divorce
11.4 Those papers are fake
11.10: Don't worry about me
11.14: What about your first love?

Chapter 12



Tip: You can press the back arrow at the bottom of the screen to restart that particular scenario. This way, you can try out answers and see the reactions. Just make sure you don't tap too far, because as soon as that part ends, you cannot change your answer. You can also go to Menu > Scenario, and replay any part you've finished. Choosing answers will no longer have an affect on your rating though.

No comments:

Post a Comment