Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ozine Fest 2014: Day 2





It's time for my Meet and Greet session with the lovely ladies! /nervous /excited /happy! I cosplay as Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa series. As I was kinda disappointed in seeing Ying Tze as Junko from yesterday's event, oh well I'm still lucky that I got a chance to meet them in person weee! Aza Miyuka, JJ Doll and Yannbyul will be cosing characters from Date a Live series while Ying Tze from Dead or Alive series.

As I arrived in the meeting room(?) where the meet and greet session will held, I was kinda shocked when I saw most of the people who were inside was boys (majority, really like 98% are boys and 2% are girls LOL)

The lady assigned to take photos with us briefed us why Yazi and Misa was not able to attend Ozine Fest. Also, as part of a compensation for not having them (Misa and Yazi), they let us suggest a pose that we want. Instead of 1 solo pic for each cosplayer and 1 group pic, they make it 2 shots for group pic (but due to excitement, I was only able to do 1 group pic T_T). They also told us that there would be no autograph signing since Day 2 is really packed with a lot of Meet and Greet Attendees. We were like more than 150, including the VIPs and the Regulars). But the good thing about it is that they are allowing us to take their pics even though it isn't our turn yet.


From L-R: Ying Tze as Ayane, Yannbyul as Miku, Aza Miyuko as Yoshino, JJ Doll as Kurumi



Upon waiting for my turn (I transferred sit from the last row to the 2nd row into the front row since I was staying there for almost an hour LOL), Yannbyul looked at me, *blush* I waved at her and she waves back at me. Not only that, she also complimented me (my costume) thru hand gestures/sign language and I responded that she looked good too.

When it was my turn, I told the lady (the one who's assigned in taking pictures and who briefed us earlier) if is it okay if I hug them for the solo pic and their signature pose for the group pic. After taking pics, I gave them my coscards  [starting from Ying Tze (Nami for Ying Tze and Aza while Yukari for Yannbyul and JJ Doll)] but unexpectedly my headband fell off and Ying Tze put it back on my head. I told her that she shouldn't bother putting it back but she insisted O.o After that, Ying Tze and Yannbyul also retied the ribbon on my lower arm part which I told them to stop 'cause it's "nakakahiya" but still, they insisted. I told them that I was nervous meeting them. When Ying Tze and Yannbyul was done tying my ribbon, they looked at my coscard and Ying Tze said, "Oh, Nami~" and I responded shyly "Yeah, the conservative one" then she smiled. When I was done giving them my coscards, the lady noticed my D.A.Y Photobook and asks me if it's already signed. I said no and she said that they could sign it (since I bought it). I was like "Omaygad! I'm glad that I bought this!) The only thing that I regret was that they don't give some coscards on Day 2 :/ well, except for Ying Tze, which she included her coscard in her photo sets that she's selling.







My hauls during the meet and greet:










No comments:

Post a Comment