Monday, April 28, 2014

Ozine Fest 2014: Day 3 (and Egress)

The last day of the Ozine Fest 2014 as well as the meet and greet. Ying Tze as Super Sonico, Yannbyul, Aza Miyuko and JJ Doll from the League of Legends Characters.




As me and my mom are looking for a booth, we stumble upon Ying Tze and Miss Hermes. I greeted her "Hi" and she responded "Haro". People aren't allowed to take pics with them. So instead, I ran backed to our booth and stalked her lol




Another thing that this event would be unforgettable to me was because finally I was able to have Liui's cos LOL At first, he was hesitating to give me one since I don't have any coscard with me to trade with him. Then I told I'll give him next time we meet again then he said that he's gonna think first O.o Then later on he gave me one *hooray* After giving and trading of coscards, Me, Jenny and Noeru left their Authority Hoodie booth and before we totally leave, he said "pahug" then hugged me then later on he also hugged Jen and Noeru. good thing I smell good that time LOL

hohoho~
During the Egress
My hauls~



Their Dinner Party (Aren't they cute? xD)

(c) Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment