Monday, April 23, 2012

Yuzuki Yukari | Vocaloid 3

I wasn't really planning on cosplaying Yuzuki Yukari for my debut but I have no choice since I was very excited to get into the cosplay world. I didn't enjoyed that much during my debut because (first) I was very nervous and don't know how to react if someone asks to take a picture with me, (second) my shoes is killing my feet and (lastly) it was freaking hot while wearing Yukari's jacket so I sat on the bench most of the time. Will try to cosplay this once again, hoping that I'll improve in cosplaying her and also try my best to have a decent with this character FTW

A lot of people aren't familiar with her. Well, that is because she just recently came out in Vocaloid 3. Here's a little info about her in order for you to lighten up about her and in case you've been living under a rock for a while now xD

Yuzuki Yukari (結月ゆかり) is the first Vocaloid developed for Vocaloid3 by AH-Software and Vocalomakets

Her design is based on a rabbit, a play on words with her name.

Yuzuki Yukari is aimed at the producers themselves rather than a general Vocaloid fandom release. She was also made capable to be bought with many different other software bundles, including both her Voiceroid and Vocaloid versions and the software suite Music Maker MX. In 2012, merchandise of both her and SF-A2 miki began to sell including mugs and T-shirts.


Source: Vocaloid Wiki
                                                                                                             



~*~ Ozine Fest 2012 ~*~

                                                                                                  Kach Phrase and Me                                                                                                                                                              

(c) Yu Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment