Sunday, June 17, 2012

11th ToyCon (TOYCON 2012)

This year’s biggest convention for toys and comics,  Philippine Toy Convention is set on June 15, 16 and 17 at SM Megatrade Halls 1,2 , 3 & Conference Rms A & B. SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City

Alodia Gosiengfiao to Guest in TOYCON 2012

Alodia, who turned 24 last March 9, was previously a participant of cosplay competitions in TOYCON’s early years, which she has won awards individually and as a group, then in 2008, she was invited as a guest cosplayer till present.

C
osplay Queen Alodia Gosiengfiao and her sister Ashley Gosiengfiao announced that they will be having a booth in this year's Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention (ToyCon) on June 16 and 17. They will be selling some of their Cosplay Prints worth Php200 (I pre-ordered 1, but sadly I wasn't able to come :( ).They will also be having a Cosplay Video Documentary in the afternoon. Some of their schedule this Saturday and Sunday are as follows:
Saturday

12:30PM - 1PM at Fresh Gear on Stage
1PM - 2PM at Fresh Gear Booth
2PM - 3:30PM at "Alodia & Ashley" Booth Signing and Photo Session
4PM~ Cosplay Competition Judging (Individual)
Sunday

2PM - 3:30PM at "Alodia & Ashley" Booth Signing and Photo Session
4PM~ Cosplay Competition Judging (Group and Game Girl)



The 1st time that I saw her and her sister Ashley was during the KPOP Nation back to back with Ozine Fest Event last Last December 28, 2011. 

I'm planning to cosplay as Nami of One Piece in New World Version (after the 2 years time skip) but hell no, I won't just wear a bra like her so instead of wearing a bra I'm gonna use a stripe sando. I know it isn't listed in my Cosplans for this year but someone asks me if I could join their Straw Hats group so I said okay since the costume that I'm planning to wear in that event wasn't given to me yet. But sadly, I wasn't able to attend in the said con because I got sick and at the same time due to bad weather and we don't have a car to use. So, I'm kinda pissed off right now because all of my efforts and money are wasted for nothing. 

Well, enough of the ranting right now and I'm gonna post some of the pics that has happened during the 3 days event. I do not own the pics that will be posted here. Credit goes to the model and the photographer of these pics.
Alodia & Ashley's Cosplay Prints

DAY 1 -> Behind the Scene: Alodia has been spotted handcrafting some design for her booth in hall 3

DAY 2 -> Alodia's caption: "With fellow Saber Sisters: Kuri Curry as Saber Alter, Mika Mikachu as Saber Lily, Ashley Gosiengfiao as Saber Alter V2, Me as Saber Nero and Yuu Shomura as Saber!"
DAY 2 -> Sarah Geronimo 1st time to cosplay at TOYCON PH: The Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention
DAY 3 -> My supposed to be One Piece 2 Years Time Skip CosGroup ^^
Btw, we have two Sanji O.O
Will introduce them to you one by one later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment