Wednesday, June 13, 2012

For Sale: Yuzuki Yukari Shoes


The shoemaker did a stupid job for not following my shoe size so I'm selling this one right now. The original price of this shoes is Php 1,400 but I need it to dispose right away because I don't have enough space for my other shoes so I put a huge mark down on this.
For Sale: Yukari Shoes (unused)
Size: 25cm / 7.5
Price: Php 900
Reason for Selling: shoes is too big for me >.<

I can do meet-ups if you want (SM North, Trinoma, Victory Mall, SM Valenzuela or during cons, depending on my schedule) or I can ship it to you even if you're outside the country ^.^


You can contact me by commenting here or by sending me a private message to my fb page ^^

3 comments:

  1. hello, sorry
    i wanted to know were did you buy yuzuki's shoes plizz anser me at Chutdeau@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I asked a local shoemaker to make Yukari's Shoes. Perhaps you could also ask your local shoemaker to make one for you. Just give him a good reference pic so that he could make it accurately :)

      Delete
  2. Update: As of Nov. 22, 2012

    SOLD! :)

    ReplyDelete