Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fujifilm HS20

Last time, I discussed something about Hubby selling our Lumix camera and also buying a DSLR Pentax Camera. Oh well, here we go again -.- Hubby and I were broke! >.< Anyways, I'm happy yet kinda sad (because we're broke xD) because Hubby bought me a bridge type super zoom camera. It just means that I'm now into photography *hurray* I'll start practicing doing some shots tomorrow so that I'll be ready for this Friday and Saturday's event.

For those who don't know what Fujifilm Finepix HS20 is, here's how it looks:


Update (3/14/12): Well I'm kinda dismayed with the result of the pics that I've taken so Hubby and I decided to sell this camera and we will buy a second hand DSLR for me. I'll just need to wait for that since Hubby spend the money that we get from this cam and bought some second hand lens worth Php11k O.o

P.S. You can browse some of the pics that I've taken here during the event. And oh, please do like my page as well. Thank you and enjoy ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment