Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goodbye Panasonic Lumix, Hello Pentax K-r

Me and Hubby must say good bye to the camera that gave us inspiration in photography, cosplay and going on the cosplay events; it's none other than the Panasonic Lumix 5. We bought that camera last December 2011. Sorry, I can't recall the exact date I can only remember that we purchased that on the 2nd week of December because of the incoming toy and cosplay event and also because my digicam was starting to act funny and I cannot use anything for the event. That was also the time that hubby told me that I should also cosplay xD At first, I was very hesitant because I'm not photogenic when I take pictures of myself and second, is because I'm a shy type and doesn't want to be in front of camera lololol So here's our first ever high-end digicam



Panasonic Lumix 5


But hey, if there are good-byes there are also hellos right? After we sell our Lumix, we immediately bought a DSLR (Pentax K-r), a replacement for Lumix. Hubby let me decide what color to choose for our DSLR and also, we're planning to buy another camera (the Bridge Type) so that I can also use one during the conventions. I'm very much excited to have my own cam :) I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment