Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun Family Day

Yesterday, we had our family day together with Hubby's Family. Our first stop was at Cash & Carry Mall where my in-laws bought some medicines and other imported stuff. Then while we were going to the parking area my sister-in-law (Hubby's 2nd older sister) noticed that there was something wrong with my sandals. She asks me if I wanted to go back inside the mall to buy some super glue or buy some sandals so that I would not use my sandals anymore. Silly me, I didn't notice that lol xD

Well luckily, I found some pairs of slippers under the passenger's seat (inside the car of course xD) and it's just a little bigger on my feet. That's what I wore the whole day strolling around the Manila Bay, where our next stop is. I just look like I'm going to swim because of my outfit lol but still, it's fun. Hubby wants to have a test shot with his new bought DSLR camera so we decided to wait for the sunset. Aside from waiting for the sunset, we also wanted to try out the Ferris Wheel but the ticket costs Php150 each so we just sat there, took some photos and watch the sunset instead.



I also included some shots, so enjoy and hope you like it :)

A stolen shot from hubby x.x
My mother-in-law and my elder sister-in-law

My eldest sister-in-law
Waiting for sunset

Yohann and Me ^.^

Yohann looking at the Ferris Wheel while doing his thing xD

lolololol the face =))
He looks happy lol so I guess it's a success then :D






A Buffet Dinner at Sea Side Macapagal (Kainan sa Balanghay)

No comments:

Post a Comment