Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ozine Fest 2012

Now on its 8th year, one of this year’s biggest and most anticipated anime convention is here once again, the Ozine Fest 2012. Ozine Fest is said to be one of the biggest event of the year in the cosplay community.

Ozine Fest was organized by the editorial staff Otakuzine Anime Magazine, this year’s Ozine Fest was held on April 13-15, 2012 at Megatrade Hall 1 & 2, 5th Flr. Building B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City.

The event was jam packed with various activities like the Battle of the Bands, Ozine Maid Cafe, Ozine Host Club, Individual and Group Art Competitions, Gaming Tournaments, Auctions of Toys and even posters, Photo Contest, Gundam Building and Detailing Contest and various Eating Contest.

Also this year, Ozine Fest will be having its first School Festival-inspired area called Gakuensai wherein different booths will be decorated similar to a typical Japanese school festival. A re-designed Matsuri area dedicated for playing games, eating food or any activities that a Japanese Matsuri enthusiasts would enjoy is also in place.


Some of your favorite JRock/JPop cover bands like Asian Chicken Fest, Do’ahou, Haponesang Dilat, Himitsu Heiki, Moonspeak, PPF All-Star, Stigma of Disgrace,

In Day 1, I wasn't able to attend because it was Friday and we're busy in the house and no one will be taking care of my baby. Aside from that, Hubby's also got a work.

In Day 2, I just took some photos of other cosplayers. I'm also planning to debut on that day but Hubby insisted and told me that I should do my debut on Day 3.

Here comes Day 3. I am now officially a cosplayer *jumps for joy*. I cosplay as Yuzuki Yukari from Vocaloid 3. Fun yet tiring indeed. While me cosplaying, it was Hubby's turn taking pics of other cosplayers while me hanging out with some of my new found cosplay friends.

Some of my pics taken during the convention. I'm really not used in this kind of thing - posing in front of the camera while people taking pictures of me, I get too conscious most of the time. Thanks to my wonderful Husband for the pics.



with Kach Phrase ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment