Friday, May 17, 2013

In Your Arms Tonight: Genji Higashiyama (Summary and Walkthrough)



Genji is MC's first love while in high school. He really loves soccer back then and now he is a famous goalie in Japan National Soccer Team.  He seems to be a bit self-centered but is truly care about MC.

Depending on the answers you give to Genji, you'll get one of the endings aforementioned. If you chose all the correct answers you'll get the Super Happy Ending. However, if you choose some incorrect answers or a combination of both correct and incorrect answers, you'' get the Happy Ending.

For those who only needs a walkthrough (and doesn't want a spoiler) to get a super happy ending on Genji's Story, here it is.


Walkthrough:

Main Story

Chapter 1
(B.) Sea.
(B.) That wasn’t what I was doing.

Chapter 2
(A.) I’d love to handle it.
(A.) Shake your arm free and walk off.

Chapter 3
(C.) Maybe the tilefish.
(C.) Sounds like fun.

Chapter 4
(B.) Having a mixer, Genji?
(B.) I’m sorry.

Chapter 5
(C.) …Okay.
(B.) I put myself at someone else’s mercy…

Chapter 6
(A). The deep wine-red balloon dress
(C.) …

Chapter 7
(C.) I’ll try going.
(A.) Just leave me alone, please.

Chapter 8
(C.) What difference does it make?
(C.) Why would you do that?

Chapter 9
(A.) Shrimp
(C.) Let me think about it a little.

Chapter 10
(B.) …I’ve decided.
(C.) Yeah…

Chapter 11
(C.) What do you mean, why not?
(A.) Why should I chase after him?

Chapter 12
(A.) It’s better that way.
(A.) I like him.

SPOILER STARTS HERE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK =))



Summary: (For full story, click here)


The story starts with MC has already been divorced as she saw her husband together with another female in prologue. Her father felt ashamed of her divorce as she didn't tell her parents about her reason of the divorce. She then focused on her job. Both Aiba and Ebihara helped her out a lot at work. Kiyoto sometimes teased her while she went to the bar where he worked. 

With Genji, MC found herself hard to face him as he was too shiny with his success in his dream while she was being cheated in her 3 months marriage. Though Genji was very encouraging and helpful whenever MC needed help. Genji even appointed MC to be responsible for the interior design of his home. Still, MC treated Genji as a client until Genji got injured in a soccer game and got replaced by his rival in the national soccer team. They lived together as MC has moved out from her parents' place as she had an argument with her father and also that Genji asked for MC's support. They called themselves as comrades for battling their own wound.

As time passed, Genji recovered from his injury and started his comeback as the goalie of the national team while MC was also focusing seriously on her work. Genji once invited MC to dinner but got rejected as MC needed to overtime at work. However, later that night, Genji met MC and Aiba in the bar and they got into an argument. Their living together also got exposed by the press.

On the way to the train station for her business trip, MC met her ex-husband who felt sorry for what he had done and wished MC to be happy. MC's business trip was on a renovation project for a famous lodge with Aiba as the project leader. 

Genji went to the lodge to look for MC, only to find out that Aiba was with her. He nearly fought with Aiba but ended up confessing his love to MC in the public. They ended up spending a night in the room designed by MC. Their relationship was also announced by her boss at work as the owner of the lodge praised Aiba and MC for the work and also gossiped what happened between MC and Genji.

Back to home, MC also received a call from her father approving their relationship.




As Genji has been overseas for a long time, he is kind of different from other Japanese guys. He also always say that Italy is his second home town. As his next game is going to be in Italy, he invites MC to go with him. MC agrees to go with him, but she is assigned to a new project, so she cancels to go with him later on.

Fortunate enough that her new project requires some foreign style furniture, her boss (Hana) asks her to go to Italy and look for them. Genji is happy and meets with her at the airport. However, later on, they get into an argument as MC went to Italy for work.

MC sees Genji with another woman, she tries to find a furniture for her work project all by herself knowing only a limited Italian language. Although she found the place, she doesn't understand anything because of communication problem. Genji then shows up and helps her out. Once its settled, Genji takes MC to a place to see the sunset and tell her about a legend there (I think its about couples that will be happily ever after if the kiss at a specific place during sunset). 

MC goes to watch Genji's game in Italy. With Genji as the goalie, his team wins the game. At the ceremony, Genji says his win is because of his girlfriend. The host then call out MC's name to invite her to come out and go on stage with Genji. Standing on stage with Genji together, they are like announcing that they are a couple internationally.




One year has passed since you and Genji have reunited. Both of you are becoming more successful in your chosen careers. However, even though you are happy being with Genji sometimes it feels like the two of you are still worlds apart. One day, Genji is offered an opportunity that can take him away from you, similar to what happened when the two of you graduated high school. Will he accept the offer? Will you be able to be honest with Genji about your feelings? Who is the man you meet at work who offers you a shoulder to cry on? Will this be the end of your relationship with Genji?

Chapter 1
(A) Call out gently to him
(A) I'm so happy

Chapter 2
(A) Fine
(A) I love you

Chapter 3
(A) I wanted to see you
(A) I'm jealous

Chapter 4
(C) You have no idea how I feel
(C) Don't give me that

Chapter 5
(B) Thank you
(B) This does not make me happy

Chapter 6
(A) I'm sorry
(C) We were both drunk...

Chapter 7
(C) He seems to be at a loss
(B) Rewarding, I guess

Chapter 8
(A) I think it will be difficult
(B) I want to see you in the AC Milan Uniform

Chapter 9
(B) I'd love that
(B) Why would you say?






What if MC hadn't divorced her husband prior to meeting Genji? In this route, MC continues her unhappy marriage while trying to balance her career. Despite that, Genji has his eyes on her - they were high school sweethearts, after all. And sometimes old flames don't exactly die.

Chapter 1
(A.) I’m sorry.
(A.) Stop teasing me.

Chapter 2
(A.) That’s what I thought…
(B.) It’s nothing, really.

Chapter 3 
(C.) She says she’s happy.
(B.) We couldn’t stay kids forever.

Chapter 4
(A.) I lied.
(B.) Thank you.

Chapter 5
(C.) Open it.
(B.) I didn’t know you were worried.

Chapter 6
(A.) I wasn’t crying.
(A.) I was going to go by myself.

Chapter 7
(B.) We wouldn’t be out like this if it did.
(B.) I tried to love him.

Chapter 8
(A.) No, it’s not like that.
(B.) Things aren’t good the way they are.

Chapter 9
(A.) Because you don’t even love me.
(B.) That is me, but…

Chapter 10
(B.) I can’t.
(B.) It’s my own fault.

Chapter 11
(A.) I thought it couldn’t be helped.
(C.) What do you want to do, Genji?

Chapter 12
(A.) That’s fine with me…
(C.) I can’t stand the lies anymore.


 



Genji has a very big ego. He can also be very childish and possessive but then, he is protective of the MC and is really afraid to tell his honest feelings to her.

Chapter 1
(C) Chasing after you
(A) Surprised?

Chapter 2
(B) That's no way to talk to me
(A) Nah, I'm sorry

Chapter 3
(C) At least you can laugh now
(A) Take the stairs

Chapter 4
(C) God, you're pretty
(B) Tell her, "I'm home"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment