Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In Your Arms Tonight (IYAT)

Hello, it's been a while since I last posted on this blog. The reason? Is that because I got addicted in playing an otome game and I just noticed that I got addicted to it LOL Of all the otome games that I've played, this story is what I love the most, I almost cried while reading this plus, I can relate :D

Since I can't move on to this game, I decided to post the prologue xD If you don't want spoilers then just don't read this :P Let's start then :D

There are 6 adorable and charming characters in this game. It made my wallet cry because of them. They are: Kippei Ebihara, Kiyoto Makimura, Shohei Aiba, Genji Higashiyama, Koichi Natsukawa and Ginnosuke Oguri.



Summary:

It's your third month of marriage. You were supposed to have reached the height of happiness at home and at work, but this happiness crumbles when you witness your husband engaged in an affair! In this state, gentle encouragement comes from the man you least expected...

"If I had the chance, I could make you happy..."
What will you do, as you find that you can't break your hand away from his...? 




Characters (Click on the pics for walkthrough)









Sub Stories



No comments:

Post a Comment