Saturday, May 18, 2013

In Your Arms Tonight: Ginnosuke Oguri (Summary and Walkthrough)


Ginnosuke is a successful hotelier.  He seems to know women quite well.  As story turns out, he is actually an long time old friend of Ebihara.

For those who only needs a walkthrough (and doesn't want a spoiler) to get a super happy ending on Ginnosuke's Story, here it is. 

Walkthrough:

Chapter 1 
I know you're right
I get the feeling your making fun of me 

Chapter 2
I know but...
I was trying to be helpful
 

Chapter 3
That doesn't make me happy
I tried to tell you

Chapter 4
That's not why I...
I wasn't waiting for someone to talk to me
 

Chapter 5
I guess you only realize at times like this
It shows that I'm healthy
 

Chapter 6
Yeah, maybe
I'm sure they'll like them

Chapter 7 
With Ebihara's brother?
Umm...


Chapter 8
Don't be so selfish
Of course not

Chapter 9
You can cook, Koichi?
I don't know
 

Chapter 10 
I'm not jealous but
Really?


Chapter 11
You should have said so
We're fine now
 

Chapter 12
Sorry, I'm working
You're right

Chapter 13
Tell Ai to stop him
Really?

Chapter 14
Really, I'd like you to come with me
I was serious

Chapter 15
Sit down next to him
Ask about the charm

Chapter 16
What about some other time
What do I have to resent you for?


SPOILER STARTS HERE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK =))



Summary: 

Ginnosuke is an older gentleman - a rich one at that. But he tends to be something of a player, someone who takes it upon himself to "comfort" women. Yet it's difficult to pick out what parts are sincere. Still, he plays a part in supporting her while she suffers through his husband's adultery. And in the end it is both their similarities an d their differences that draw Ginnosuke and MC together.


 












A Day with Ginnosuke
His less gentlemanly side

No comments:

Post a Comment