Monday, November 25, 2013

Forbidden Love: Mathew Jones Walkthrough (Main Story)


Mathew Jones is the younger brother of Mike who was vanished from the estate and cannot be the heir of Jones Corp.

Episode 1: Ask him what he means by "vixen"
Episode 2: Yeah, I have plans
Episode 3: What do you have to do with Mike?
Episode 4: I can't believe I have another brother
*Secret Story: 150 Love Pts*
Episode 5: I don't necessarily believe you're my brother
Episode 6: That's a great idea!
Episode 7: A shirt and pants
Episode 8: Ask Mathew to apologize
Episode 9: I'm sorry
Episode 10: Stop it, you two!
Episode 11: Are you trying to get out of telling me?
Episode 12: Stop asking questions
Episode 13: I agree
Episode 14: I don't love you
Episode 15: You're no better than your boss
*Secret Story: 580 Love Pts*
Episode 16: Things are complicated for me now
Episode 17: He's not an outsider!
Episode 18: That's pretty harsh reasoning
Episode 19: Mind your own business...
Episode 20: What's your sign?
Episode 21: I just remembered something I have to do
Episode 22: I don't want to marry him!
Episode 23: Answer honestly
Episode 24: I'm sorry but you need to leave
Episode 25: I'm so happy
Episode 26: And that's why you want to revenge?
Episode 27: Let's ask Mathew
Episode 28: Let me see the papers
Episode 29: I understand how Mathew feels too!
Episode 30: If you talked to him yourself, you'd understand
Episode 31: But why did you say you killed her?
Episode 32: I can't...
Episode 33: You promised...
Episode 34: I knew you're a good guy

No comments:

Post a Comment