Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Forbidden Love: Ryan McHenry Walkthrough (Main Story)


Ryan McHenry is the manager of the florist where the MC had her part-time job. He's a charming man with a wonderful smile.

Episode 1: Don't surprise me like that!
                 Thank you
*Secret Story: 60 Love Pts*
Episode 2: ...
                 Do you think I can?
Episode 3: Great!
                 You're so nice
Episode 4: Not at all
                 My brother
Episode 5: ...
                 Why do you ask?
*Secret Story: 350 Love Pts*
Episode 6: I'll let it slide today
                 I can't...
Episode 7: ...No, that's enough
                 (...How sad)
Episode 8: I don't know what to do
                 Ryan...!
Episode 9: You're not angry with me?
                 But I really couldn't
Episode 10: ...I would be so happy
                 Please don't make Ryan quit
*Secret Story: 800 Love Pts*
Episode 11: But I want to be with you
                 Did I do something wrong?
Episode 12: (Thank you)
                  I'm sorry
Episode 13: I'll cook for you whenever you want
                  (This is for Aimee too)
Episode 14: I can't put it into words
                  Whatever you want
Episode 15: ...Is it good?
                  I feel the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment