Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Forbidden Love: Robert Phillip Walkthrough (Main Story)


Robert Phillip is the butler of the Jones Family who is trusted by all Jones' family member. He's always got that smiling face and seems to be kind. He apparently has something he hides from the family and slowly attracted to the MC.

Episode 1: You are great
Episode 2: I finished working
Episode 3: I want to help you
Episode 4: Can't I please help?
*Secret Story: 150 Love Pts*
Episode 5: It's nothing
Episode 6: Leave him
Episode 7: What are you saying
Episode 8: Thank you
Episode 9: Can I trust you?
Episode 10: (Robert...!)
Episode 11: Thank you
Episode 12: Touch his cheek
Episode 13: ...
Episode 14: No way
*Secret Story: 550 Love Pts*
Episode 15: I'll wait until you want to talk
Episode 16: Can I see you again?
Episode 17: I'm going shopping
Episode 18: Help me
Episode 19: Please leave
*Secret Story: 550 Love Pts*
Episode 20: I want to see your face
Episode 21: Hold his hand
Episode 22: ...Yes
Episode 23: Make him upset
Episode 24: We should merge NTB




Chapter 1: Move closer
Chapter 2: If it's you, Robert...
Chapter 3: Nod yes
Chapter 4: Embrace him
Chapter 5: I'm sorry
Chapter 6: We look forward to working with you
Chapter 7: Embrace him
*Secret Story: 300 Love Pts*
Chapter 8: Y-yes...
Chapter 9: Are you alright with this?
Chapter 10: Kiss him
Chapter 11: Run to him
Chapter 12: Tell him
*Secret Story: 480 Love Pts*
Chapter 13: Help me...
Chapter 14: I'll wait for you

No comments:

Post a Comment