Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Forbidden Love: Michael Jones Walkthrough (Main Story 1-6)


Mike Jones is the older step-brother of the MC. He's somewhat sarcastic and kind of hates his step-mother.

Episode 1: Welcome him back
Episode 2: Glare at him
*Secret Story: 60 Love Pts*
Episode 3: Stand between them
Episode 4: You said that I was your sister
Episode 5: I won't take your orders
Episode 6: Dodge the question vaguely
Episode 7: Hamburgers
Episode 8: Thank you...
*Secret Story: 250 Love Pts*
Episode 9: You're thinking too much
Episode 10: Eh! A present for me?
Episode 11: Sing him a lullaby
Episode 12: Father wouldn't do something unfair
Episode 13: No, it's nothing
Episode 14: You won't do anything weird...?
*Secret Story: 500 Love Pts*
Episode 15: We don't have to go shopping
Episode 16: Are you drunk?
*Secret Story: 570 Love Pts*
Episode 17: I'd like too, but...
Episode 18: Stop it, both of you
Episode 19: Leave without saying anything
Episode 20: This is for Jones Family, right?
*Secret Story: 700 Love Pts*
Episode 21: Push Johannes away
Episode 22: Persuade him
Episode 23: Talk about each other
Episode 24: Why don't we step out for a bit?
Episode 25: Ask about Amelia's previous disease
Episode 26: You seem well
Episode 27: He'll know you're lying right away...!




Episode 1: We're really good friends
Episode 2: (What should I do...)
Episode 3: That's my plan
Episode 4: (...I need to restrain myself)
Episode 5: I want to be together with you, Michael
*Secret Story: 180 Love Pts*
Episode 6: I'm worried about Michael
Episode 7: ...There's no helping it, since it's work...
Episode 8: Are you okay, Michael?
Episode 9: Because it would be painful
Episode 10: Thank you, I'm really happy
*Secret Story: 350 Love Pts*
Episode 11: Maybe both
Episode 12: I'm grateful too
Episode 13: (Because of me, Johannes...!)
Episode 14: Johannes said the same thing
Episode 15: I'm sorry too...
Episode 16: I believe you, Mike...
Episode 17: I just thought it was kind of nice
*Secret Story: 600 Love Pts*
Episode 18: Okay, I'm looking forward to it
Episode 19: Thank you...
Episode 20: That's not true...
*Secret Story: 800 Love Pts*
Episode 21: I'm happy we're alone together
Episode 22: I have some business, so...
Episode 23: Mike, save me!
Episode 24: I can't understand you either
Episode 25: But, the document!




Episode 1: Wherever is fine
Episode 2: If we'll be like them someday
Episode 3: Let's all play together
Episode 4: I bet you were a cutie
Episode 5: I'm really looking forward to our wedding
Episode 6: There's no reason for you to be jealous
*Secret Story: 180 Love Pts*
Episode 7: Now I know what true happiness feels like
Episode 8: You can do it!
Episode 9: Our honeymoon is starting!
Episode 10: Don't go! It's too dangerous
Episode 11: I'm mad that I could scream
Episode 12: If that's what Mike really wants
Episode 13: I'm rather thankful
Episode 14: I feel so happy!
*Secret Story: 450 Love Pts*
Episode 15: Fine
Episode 16: Mike is even more frustrated than I am
Episode 17: He has to do it for Jones Corp's sake
Episode 18: I wonder if he wants to try some?
*Secret Story: 600 Love Pts*
Episode 19: I'll be okay as long as you're with me




Episode 1: Why not?
*Secret Story: 30 Love Pts*
Episode 2: That you would think about the shop
Episode 3: I should have turned Jake down more directly
Episode 4: Uh...yeah
Episode 5: It doesn't have anything to do with you
Episode 6: Mike is my everything
Episode 7: (I should apologize...)
Episode 8: ...I'm only strong because of you
*Secret Story: 250 Love Pts*
Episode 9: I'm glad we came
Episode 10: But, you and Johannes are different
Episode 11: Johannes would never do something like that!
Episode 12: Mike will come up with something
Episode 13: It's full of love
Episode 14: What about a bag?
*Secret Story: 500 Love Pts*
Episode 15: I didn't want to interfere with your work
Episode 16: We'll make lots of new memories
Episode 17: I'm sure this is all some kind of mistake
Episode 18: ...Everything's fine
Episode 19: Never mind
Episode 20: Mike isn't that sort of person
Episode 21: I bet Mike is home by now
Episode 22: ....




Episode 1: Not me
Episode 2: It's all thanks to Mike
Episode 3: (You promised me)
Episode 4: It's not Mike's fault
*Secret Story: 120 Love Pts*
Episode 5: ...I'm sorry
Episode 6: I'll make sure I won't be any trouble
Episode 7: But this will be a help for Mike
Episode 8: I don't want to wait any longer
Episode 9: (Mike is having a hard time too...)
Episode 10: ...He must be tired
*Secret Story: 350 Love Pts*
Episode 11: It's not your fault
Episode 12: We're fine...
Episode 13: (My heart aches...)
Episode 14: ...Is there anything?
Episode 15: Why do you care about Mike?
Episode 16: Okay
Episode 17: Mike, trust me!
Episode 18: What's going to happen?
*Secret Story: 700 Love Pts*
Episode 19: Don't you think you did a bad thing?
Episode 20: No way...



Episode 1: ...Thank you
Episode 2: ...I understand
*Secret Story: 60 Love Pts*
Episode 3: ...That makes me happy
Episode 4: Let's wait things to settle down
Episode 5: Even though you're worn out
*Secret Story: 180 Love Pts*
Episode 6: As long as that one thing is safe, it's okay
Episode 7: (...I shouldn't ask)
*Secret Story: 250 Love Pts*
Episode 8: I'll take care of myself from here on out
Episode 9: ...My bracelet?
Episode 10: Please do help
Episode 11: (...I don't want to give up!)
Episode 12: I do believe in you
Episode 13: Thank you for protecting me
Episode 14: I wonder what happened?
*Secret Story: 550 Love Pts*
Episode 15: Thank you for making me happy
Episode 16: ...
Episode 17: Take me with you
Episode 18: What do you think about human life?
Episode 19: I'll drink the poisoned one!
Episode 20: ...There has to be something

No comments:

Post a Comment