Monday, February 3, 2014

Forbidden Love: Mike Jones' Walkthrough (St. Valentines Day)




Chapter 1 
Scene 3: I miss you
Scene 5: I've always wanted this

Chapter 2
Scene 2: I will do it for you
Scene 6: Calm down, both of you!

Chapter 3
Scene 3: If I said we were a couple
Scene 5: I'm happy you did it

Chapter 4
Scene 2: Are you not tired?
Scene 4: T-thank you...

Chapter 5
Scene 3: I should just eat it
Scene 7: It was really fun

Chapter 6
Scene 3: I shouldn't do that
Scene 7: I'm looking forward to it

Chapter 7
Scene 4: Is it alright?
Scene 6: What is it?

Chapter 8
Scene 2: They're not yours!
Scene 4: ..Mike!

Chapter 9
Scene 2: It's because my brother likes it too
Scene 4: I can't believe this!

Chapter 10
Scene 3: I wonder if my brother could?
Scene 4: I wonder if he'll take it

No comments:

Post a Comment