Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Kunihiko Aikawa (Sequel - Summary, Walkthrough, CGs)

Walkthrough
Chapter 1
(A) I wish it'd happen soon
(B) You're mixing your personal life with work

Chapter 2
(B) Hang the clothes for the wedding
(A) Yell out, "Cool!"

Chapter 3
(B) I'll fix the way I sleep
(A) I'm almost done, so wait

Chapter 4
(B) Sing to distract yourself
(B) I'm looking forward to it

Chapter 5
(A) You're being immature
(A) Souvenirs for the guys

Chapter 6
(B) I believe in Kunihiko

Chapter 7
(B) Uncle, I'm going home
(A) Tease Kunihiko

Chapter 8
(B) It's not your fault
(A) Thank him

Chapter 9
(B) Because of when I came over before
(B) I hope he realizes my feelings soon

CGs
Seeing him like this for the first time
When did you take a picture of me?

Preparing to kiss
Right before we kiss, you squeeze your eyes shut. It's cute.

Unknown tears
I didn't mean to make you cry

A real treasure
I'll protect you forever. I'll make you happy. So can you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment