Monday, February 10, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Takao Maruyama (Main Story - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)



He is a 27 year old who works as a lawyer. He is the mature, big-brother type of guy. He asks the MC to play his fiancee to fulfill one of his dying grandmother's last wishes, to meet her eldest grandson's future bride.

Summary
Takao's grandmother has been hospitalized for half a year, so he begs you to pretend to be his fiancee in front of her since that was her greatest wish. The MC basically pretend to be engaged to Takao and even carry through, in the end, with the marriage for the sake of his grandmother... Then at the end, she reveals she knew all along it was a lie.

Walkthrough

  1. Get mad
  2. Bow back
  3. Casually pull away
  4. "He's a little mischievous, isn't he?"
  5. You can cook?
  6. You're kind
  7. It's perfect
  8. He cares for his family deeply
  9. I can't leave you like this
  10. Oops, you got me
  11. Console Ryu
  12. For everyone
  13. Stay as is
  14. I'm not your younger sister
  15. I'll pour the tea
  16. Stare at him
  17. Let's walk around some more
  18. We're going to be happy together
  19. Smile and act embarrassed
  20. I don't know if it's for the best...
  21. Oh, I'm so happy!
  22. I don't deserve to wear this
  23. Did you get used to living with me now?
  24. Gracious
  25. Praise him
  26. Thank him
  27. For rushing over
  28. I love Takao
CGs
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment