Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Yamato Kougami (Walkthrough - Main, Epilogue, Sequel)


Main Story
  1. "What are you doing?"
  2. High Five
  3. Yammy
  4. Be honest
  5. He's selfish
  6. Talk to the Roomba
  7. Open the door
  8. Call out his name
  9. I'm sorry
  10. Close my eyes
  11. "You don't think of me as a woman"
  12. "I'm happy"
  13. Take it seriously "Really?"
  14. "Because we're married."
  15. Wave
  16. Touch without asking
  17. Go back without saying anything
  18. Just step out
  19. "Can I believe you?"
  20. Too flustered to speak
  21. "Which is more important? Me or the Roomba?"
  22. "Don't take me seriously"
  23. I'm sorry
  24. "I was scared"
  25. Call out
  26. Wait until he talks
  27. "We would never fight"
  28. Listen to Yamato finish

Epilogue
  1. Truthfully say yes
  2. Just be honest
  3. Ask him if he's lost
  4. Turn back

Sequel
  1. Pinching the other cheek
  2. Do you want to?
  3. Cheer up Yamato
  4. That doesn't make me feel better...
  5. You can just make one type
  6. You can thank me with shochu
  7. You better appreciate me more!
  8. What was your mom like?
  9. You can reward me with a cookie
  10. Help him out
  11. You're worried about me?
  12. I'm hungry
  13. Maybe we should shower separately
  14. Look at Yamato
  15. Thanks for holding back
  16. It doesn't hurt anymore, but...
  17. You should stop acting so tough...
  18. Say it again, three more times

No comments:

Post a Comment