Monday, February 3, 2014

Forbidden Love: William Taylor Walkthrough (Main Story)




Chapter 1: Don't you contact each other
Chapter 2: Is that why?
Chapter 3: William is a wonderful person
Chapter 4: This whole rebellious phase has to end at some point
Chapter 5: Yes, there's someone that's important to me
Chapter 6: I'll help you too
Chapter 7: My mother was probably a pain
Chapter 8: Stop moving around like that
Chapter 9: Why did you have to die
Chapter 10: Because it was too sudden
Chapter 11: I trust you
*Secret Story: 440 Love Pts*
Chapter 12: Why're you running from me?
Chapter 13: William's always trying his hardest
Chapter 14: What were you doing there?
Chapter 15: What are we going out to do?
Chapter 16: ...I'll do it.
Chapter 17: If you had told me before you bought it...
Chapter 18: You would come to get revenge
Chapter 19: Please don't worry
Chapter 20: No, it's alright
Chapter 21: He's not like you, William
*Secret Story: 850 Love Pts*
Chapter 22: You've already decided that we can't buy it?
Chapter 23: I want it too.
*Secret Story: 920 Love Pts*
Chapter 24: What happened to Owen?
Chapter 25: La~la♪ Lalala, la~la~
Chapter 26: Actually, Robert...
Chapter 27: You're saying you want me to be a sacrifice?

No comments:

Post a Comment