Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Takamasa Saeki (Walkthrough - Main, Epilogue and Sequel)




Main Story
  1. Of course!
  2. I can't
  3. Pretend to listen
  4. Yell "Idiot!"
  5. They're right over here
  6. Kiss him on the forehead
  7. It's more stimulating than fun
  8. I was moved to tears
  9. White blouse and black mini skirt
  10. Ask why is he naked
  11. Explain it's not pleasureful
  12. About a potential job
  13. Say, "You're great just the way you are"
  14. He surprises me
  15. This is important to me
  16. I want to do anything I can for him
  17. Hold his hand
  18. Maybe both
  19. You're more important to me right now
  20. Scold him
  21. I'm happy to be of help
  22. Because you're always teasing me
  23. Freeze and don't say anything
  24. Takamasa just isn't being honest
  25. Say it's not necessary
  26. Look up into his face

Epilogue
  1. I can see why you like this one
  2. Complain
  3. A simple white shirt
  4. Stroke his hair

Sequel

Chapter 1
(A) Look into his eyes and answer
(B) "I like you best"

Chapter 2
(A) Harder, please
(A) I'm so happy

Chapter 3
(B) "You're the one who dragged me here!"
(B) You're my fiance, right?"

Chapter 4
(A) Kiss him
(A) Push him away

Chapter 5
(B) "That's nice of you to say"
(A) Try to explain

Chapter 6
(A) "Thanks for coming home"
(B) Nod slightly

Chapter 7
(A) Call Muro
(B) "No"

Chapter 8
(B) "It should have a happy ending
(B) Say nothing

Chapter 9
(A) "I can't"
(B) "I was going to turn him down"

No comments:

Post a Comment