Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Kyoichi Kunishiro (Sequel - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)

Walkthrough
Chapter 1
(B) I wonder why?
(B) There's only one!

Chapter 2
(A) ...
(B) I'm happy

Chapter 3
(B) I might not have
(A) I already forgave you

Chapter 4
(B) Are you well rested?
(B) You didn't want to bother me?

Chapter 5
(A) I'm expecting too much from him
(A) I feel the same way!

Chapter 6
(A) I agree
(A) How long will you be stationed?

Chapter 7
(A) Yes, even if it were

Chapter 8
(B) Smile wryly
(A) Someone I'm dating

Chapter 9
(A) That's a lot of pressure
(A) Maybe

CGs
So you won't forget
If this isn't enough, I can leave more marks

Bento of Love 
I'm going to show off my lunch again today. I'm looking forward to it

I'll always be by your side 
I didn't think you'd go with me. I'm really happy.

The words I've been waiting for
I was only thinking about protecting you... I didn't even realize where we were. 
Will you let me do it over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment