Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Kajima Yuta (Sequel - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)


Summary
The story in this sequel is sad and heart breaking. A must play for Yuta's fans/lovers since Yuta is overloaded with kindness and sincerity.

Walkthrough
Chapter 1
(A) Go to the couch
(B) It's a gauge on your popularity

Chapter 2
(A) I do
(B) Fold the laundry myself

Chapter 3
(A) That's rude to Saeki
(A) Kiss him

Chapter 4
(B) Don't ask him
(A) Remain quiet

Chapter 5
(B) Don't say anything
(B) It was fun

Chapter 6
(B) Green room
(A) It was all thanks to you

Chapter 7
(A) I met Lily at the bar
(A) Be positive

Chapter 8
(A) Stay as is
(B) Blush and look down

Chapter 9
(B) Don't tell him
(A) Feed him / (B) Kiss him (both of the choices work fine =D)

CGs
Welcome home hug
When I come home and hug you, I know I'm finally home. Thanks.


Mine
I was worried and wanted to feel that you were mine. Sorry.

Success 
 I'm glad the show was a success. Thanks to everyone who worked hard for this. 
Thanks for always supporting me.

I believe that no matter how separated we are, we will be okay. 
No matter where I am in the world, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment