Monday, February 10, 2014

My Forged Wedding: Takao Maruyama (Sequel - Summary, Walkthrough and CG)




Walkthrough

  1. Cut it in half and offer him some
  2. Smile and say, "Maybe later."
  3. "Thank you."
  4. Change the subject for him
  5. Tell him you felt someone watching
  6. Cling onto Takao's shirt
  7. "Thank you"
  8. Because I left the house alone
  9. Ask him right now
  10. Stick up for Takao
  11. "Don't say it has nothing to do with me."
  12. Act like you don't care
  13. "Welcome home"
  14. "Have I really?!"
  15. "I was just thinking how cool he looks"
  16. Ask him directly
  17. Hug him tightly
  18. "You did a good job"


CG
Save it for me...
I want to hurry up and put a wedding ring on your finger

I was so worried 
I'm so glad you're safe

Being with you
Being together for the first time in so long made me realize how much I needed to spend time alone with you

I'll never let you go 
I'll never let you go. Please stay with me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment