Thursday, March 20, 2014

10 Days with My Devil: Kakeru Kamui (Main Story - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)


He is the Demon Prince and heir to the Demon Realm. And he's been raised to hold the burden of the Demon race on his shoulders. So it's not a surprise to that he's arrogant and bossy, claiming that he requires "absolute obedience" to his commands, and is pretty much perfect in everything he does. He's pretty cool and collected most of the time, and likes to tease the MC.

Kakeru was always treated differently because of his Prince status. He was raised differently from his half-brother Meguru, and was told that he was special and important.

Summary
You ask for 10 days more to live because your frail older sister is scheduled to have her first child soon. You choose Kakeru, the Demon Prince, to be your personal devil because you know him from work. The two of you clash when he continually tries to order you around, but he stays true to his word about keeping you alive for 10 more days... even if it means hiding you from Rein, an angel who is trying to sniff you out (literally). Even though you've only got  10 days left, you start to enjoy the time you have with Kakeru. What happens when your sister starts having complications with her pregnancy? Will you stay alive long enough to see your niece or will you be found out by Rein and taken away to become "toast"? And will Kakeru ever admit that he has feelings for you too or will he be bound by his obligations as Demon Prince and forced to let you go?

Walkthrough
Episode 1
"I wouldn't dream of it."
"I'd be happy to."

Episode 2
Laugh it off
"Well excuse me"

Episode 3
"You like my breakfast, so..."
Keep laughing

Episode 4
"Are you trying to comfort me?"
"Stop talking about this!"

Episode 5
"I might like him."
"I'm okay now, but..."

Episode 6
"I'm not so sure"
"That's cheap!"

Episode 7
"I was, actually."
"I couldn't sleep..."

Episode 8
"I see..."
"What about?"

Episode 9
"Aren't you cute?"
"Don't be mean."

Episode 10
Don't say anything
"It's cute"

Episode 11
"I'm sorry."
"I don't want to tell you."

Episode 12
"I'm not sure when..."
"I can't accept that."

Episode 13
Struggle to get away
Explain everything

Episode 14
"I couldn't stop myself."
"I don't want to let go."

Episode 15
"I'm glad you're safe."
"Of course."

CGs
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment