Friday, March 21, 2014

10 Days with My Devil: Shiki Kurobane (Sequel - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)


You are living in the Demon House and enjoying your role as Shiki's body pillow. However, you start to think about what the future has in store for you and Shiki. When you suggest that he should meet your family, he flatly refuses. His denial of your family leaves you confused and uncertain about your relationship. Your uncertainty intensifies when a beautiful demon suddenly shows up at the house when you are alone and orders you to leave Shiki so that he can return to his home in the Demon Realm. Who is this gorgeous demon, and why does she want you out of Shiki's life? What will happen to your relationship if he is forced to leave you and the Human Realm?

Walkthrough
Episode 1
(B) "You don't want to meet them?"
(A) "Were you waiting for me?"

Episode 2
(A) "That's not for you to decide."
(C) "About our future?"

Episode 3
(B) "He. Would with me too."
(C) "Poor Shiki."

Episode 4
(A) "This is the real Shiki."
(B) "I was half-threatened..."

Episode 5
(A) "About Nozomu..."
(B) "Why didn't you tell me?"

Episode 6
(C) "Doesn't he have to go back?"
(A) "Never."

Episode 7
(B) "We need more time."
(B) "That doesn't matter."

Episode 8
(A) "That's not true."
(B) "I was tricked."

Episode 9
(A) "Of course."
(C) "I'll be okay."

CGs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment