Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shall we date?: "KONKATSU" for Marriage: Takuma Chigasaki

Birthday: August 3
Age: 36
Height: 186 cm
Frame: Muscular
Blood Type: O

One of the instructors at the marriage match-making site events. He is knowledgeable about different types of alcohol and is also an excellent cook.

* Since Takuma is a staff member, you don't need to choose between events to complete the CG.

Walkthrough
(A) Is that bad?
(C) Another job?
(A) We are
CG # 1
(A) It's a secret
(A) What a pro
(A) I'm blushing
(C) ...Thank you
CG # 2
(C) You're lying 
(A) Yes, it is!
(A) The rolled egg
CG # 3
(C) I'll also help 
(C) Meet me again 
(C) Your sister?
(B) Yes 
(B) I understand 
(A) To meet you
CG # 4
(B) Stop
(B) Will it change?
CG # 5
(B) I respect you
(C) I get it now?
(C) Thanks
(A) I'll go too!
(A) Now?
Happy Ending

CGs
  

  

  

Mailbox
Don't get sick
Thanks for today
Let's go again
I'm sorry
Surprised huh?
About yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment