Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shall we date?: "KONKATSU" for Marriage: Nakaba Kasumi

Birthday: April 27
Age: 26
Height: 172 cm
Frame: Slender
Blood Type: A
Hobby / Specialty: Anything that has to do with trains
Job: Train staff
Yearly Income: Around 4 million yen a year
Family Structure: Father / Mother / Younger sister
License: Nothing
Cigarettes: Doesn't smoke

He is such a big fan of trains that he found a job at a train company. He isn't good at communicating with others and has a tendency to get nervous and clam up, but if you get him to open up you can see how serious of a young man he is. His looks are... unique to say the least. He is completely absorbed in his train hobby, but even he seems to realize that things can't continue like this.

Walkthrough
(A) Try talking
(A) Say something
(C) Remember me?
(B) What do you like?
CG # 1
(A) Tea ceremony                    (B) Bread making
(B) You're a pro!                       (A) Let me help
(A) Talk show                           (B) Shopping
(C) Show me later                    (A) It sure does!
CG # 2 (Talk show route only)
(A) Planetarium                        (B) Church light up
(A) I love them!                         (A) I'd like to
CG # 3 (Church light up route only)
(A) Sure
(A) What's that one?
(B) Take it easy
CG # 4
(A) Yes!
(B) Thank you
(B) No thank you...
(A) It looks great
(B) What about him?
(C) Alright...
(A) Alright...
(A) I do not! 
CG # 5
(A) Don't apologize
(A) You promise?
Happy Ending

CGs
 

 

 

Mailbox
Thanks
Sorry I'm a bad guy
It was fun
Not trying...
Day like a dream
The leaves were pretty
It's strange
I'm worried
I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment