Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Official!

I may not have my dream wedding, but I have married the man that I've been dreaming of <3>
Finally, after being together for 7 years (going 8 this March 15), we're finally married! Hurray! *throws confetti* v^o^v


Our wedding was just plain and simple. We didn't held it at church because we are on a tight budget as of this moment (but maybe in the future, who knows?), we just want anything to be legal. No friends, no relatives and other people that we invite except for our 1 pair God Parents which was one of our closest family friend and my uncle (mom's side).

The ceremony took part in Malabon City at Mayor's Office at around 9am. During our turn (we're on 4th), Mayor told us that he won't be able to officiate the ceremony because he got an urgent meeting. We were kinda saddened when we heard that. Instead of him, he told us that his Councilor will pursue the wedding ceremony =)

I think the wedding ceremony itself took at least 10 minutes and we're done. What really amazed me is that they got their own photographer in case you don't have any camera and someone who'll take pictures of you during the ceremony. They also give gift to newlyweds.

Okay I'll shut my mouth for now and hope you'll enjoy the pics =)


 

While waiting for the elevator 


Signing of Marriage Contract 







With our Godparents 

 With our Moms

 Inside Mayor's Office














 The officiating officer: Counceler Paolo/Pablo(?) (too bad, Mayor got an urgent meeting when it's our turn :()




A gift from Mayor =)

Reception lol





Gift from Mayor 


Photos from the Mayor's Photographer lol




No comments:

Post a Comment