Monday, March 31, 2014

10 Days with My Devil: Meguru Kamui (Main Story - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)


Meguru is the youngest of the group and Kakeru's half-brother. They share the same father but have different mothers. Meguru is cheerful and friendly, and is very nice to the MC. He wears a black glove over his left hand, because without it, his powers would cause anybody he touches with that hand to be injured in a matter of seconds. He's a demon-in-training, and his key characteristic is innocent, while his special ability is teleportation (as discovered at the end of his sequel).

Summary
You ask for 10 more days to live because your mother's birthday celebration is coming up, and you would like one last time to be with your whole family before your death. You choose Meguru as your demon because he seems like the nicest of the lot. Actually, he's just so nice that you almost forget that he is a demon. The easy friendship the two of you have quickly develops into something deeper, and Meguru's brother, Kakeru, is unable to prevent Meguru from breaking demon taboo and falling in love with you. Punishment for breaking the demon taboo is simple: extermination. Will the two of you find a way to escape extermination and stay together? And what happens when Meguru's mother suddenly makes an appearance and tries to make a powerplay for the Demon Realm's throne? 

Walkthrough
Chapter 1
I'm new to this too
You don't look much alike

Chapter 2
I don't really mind
That's a cultured choice

Chapter 3
I'm sorry
...

Chapter 4
Yeah, I am
Don't be ridiculous

Episode 5
Fight for Meguru
What do you mean by that?

Episode 6
A cool deep green one
It's cute

Episode 7
But that's the good part
I don't want that!

Episode 8
...are for Meguru
I don't know what happened

Episode 9
What will happen to you?
Yes, let's

Episode 10
I had a nightmare
...know what hand you were using?

Episode 11
...I'll be fine
No. I'm not

Episode 12
...think persuasion would work?
Stand in front of Meguru

Episode 13
I do!
I can't do that!

Episode 14
I don't need that
Ring the bell again

Episode 15
They're tears of joy
Of course

CGs

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment