Friday, March 21, 2014

10 Days with My Devil: Kakeru Kamui (Sequel - Summary, Walkthrough and CGs)


It's time for the annual Demon Ball: An opportunity for the aristocrats from the Demon Realm to reconnect with the Royal Demon Family. Kakeru decides to bring the MC as his date so that he can formally present you as his girlfriend to the rest of the Demon Realm. The ball does not end as well as the MC had hoped, but the MC have no time to worry about it when the Demon Realm is suddenly plunged into a sudden state of emergency: someone has infiltrated the armory in the Angel Realm and stolen the poison of the Angel Realm. This poison has the power to seal away a demon's power or, in its undiluted form, even exterminate demons. Who has stolen the poison? And is it just the MC's imagination or does the culprit appear to be targeting demons from the Royal Family? Will the MC and Kakeru be able to find the thief and stop him/her before it is too late?

Walkthrough
Episode 1
(C) "It's the power of love."
(A) "What kind of person is she?"

Episode 2
(C) "I'm not confident."
(C) "Is it okay for me to be here?"

Episode 3
(A) "I understand."
(A) "Nothing in particular."

Episode 4
(B) "It was fun."
(A) "You mean, Remy?"

Episode 5
(C) "I'm not sure."
(A) Kakeru's room

Episode 6
(A) "I slept in peace."
(C) "I think it's something else."

Episode 7
(C) "Would you cut it out!?"
(C) "I'm happy."

Episode 8
(B) "Ask Meguru."
(B) "...from the Demon Realm?"

Episode 9
(B) Persuade Remy
(C) "You're mistaken."

CGs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment